It's not just eServices. It's having time to enjoy the simple things in life.
- Free Bill Pay
- Online loan applications
- Stop payment options
- History, transfers and loan payments
- Loan payoff amounts
- Member to member transfers
- Address change
- Adding external accounts
Our new online & mobile banking features give you many new options and new ways to take advantage of your online banking as well as to organize and simplify your finances:
- New credit score option in your menu
- Link external accounts from other financial institutions for viewing purposes
- Categorize transactions (EX: gas, groceries, bills, etc.)
- Get your estimated net worth based on account balances/loans (assets/liabilities)
- You can “create your own” or use the auto generated budget option
- and much more!
Your phone or tablet is always with you - make sure your account is too by downloading the MFCU Mobile App!
Send text messages to BANKME (226563) to receive information on your account and even make transfers. This free service will allow you to receive balances, transfer funds and make MFCU loan payments all through text messaging.
Follow the easy steps below to receive your account information everywhere you go:
- Log into Online Banking with your username and password
- Under the Settings tab on the top navigation bar, click on Text Enrollment
- Under the Text Enrollment section, click on the yes/no button so "yes" appears
- In the SMS Text Number box, type in your mobile phone number
- Check the Agree to Terms Box
- To complete the sign up, click the red Save button in the bottom right hand corner
- You will receive a welcome message confirming your text banking set
Text Banking Commands
Text commands to BANKME (226563).
||to request account balance or BAL for all balances|
||to request account history or HIST for all history|
||transfer funds to between accounts|
|LIST||receive a list of keywords|
|HELP||receive a list of contact points for information on text banking|
|STOP||to stop all text messages to mobile devices|
Your cellular provider’s standard rates for sending and receiving text messages will still apply.Go to main navigation